Thursday, November 6, 2008
To Any Who Are Interested
I have no kids, my life is pretty uneventful, and I really don't engage in any crazy activities, but I AM terrible at keeping in touch with people and, ya know, maybe someone is interested in what goes on in my life! :) I mean I will be entering adulthood here shortly (yes, I am 23 so technically i have been an "adult" for quite awhile, but I don't consider an adult someone who is completely dependent upon there parents for survival) so exciting new adventures are bound to happen!! So for all those interested...please indulge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my. This was a buzz fringe. You are not going to be blogging. But i must admit... i have been thinking about starting one. I have one connected to my phone, but i never use it.
Post a Comment