Monday, November 17, 2008

...and I'm retarded...

So of course, just like everything else that I start, I never follow through...Started the blog, gave a lame post, never logged back in. I must admit, like I said, I really don't have much excitement going on in my life at this point. The biggest haps these days are that I recently changed my major from Human Bio to Biological Anthropology. Will I ever graduate? This is the question of the year. The answer, my friends, is YES! And sooner than was expected with my other major. I am due to graduate in Dec. 2009, but it sucks because I have a choice of walking 6 mos early or 6 mos after. It's no fun to walk early because you aren't even close to actually done since there are 2 quarters to go, so I am choosing to walk in June 2010 which is when I was going to be walking with my old major, so I guess it really doesn't make that big of a difference, but I will get to work full time for 6 mos and save up before I plan to move in August 2010. Also Jay joined the navy on Friday after years of researching and networking and talking about it. As of right now he entered in to the Delayed Entry Program and still has another physical test to pass in order forge on into the job that he wants. He believes he will be taking that test a week from now to see where he is and if he doesn't pass he will train more and repeat the test. If he passes, as I understand it, he will train with the guys who are in the program until they ship him off to basic training where he will be miserable and possibly regretful of joining the navy.hahha...but I am happy for him, we have a long and trying road ahead as he will be shipped around the U.S. for about a year while he trains. Luckily I have a lot to keep me busy while we both get our lives together!! Thats all for now!

2 comments:

Yankees Chick said...

yessss i'm glad you finally updated!!!

on your next post address these 2 issues:

1) What does your new major entail? What sort of job path, etc?

2) What made you change your mind?

3) When is the soonest Jay could leave?

love ya! and check out the link I just put on your facebook, you are going to die of excitement and probs bust out to the grocery store immediately

Yankees Chick said...

oh and by "address these 2 issues" apparently I meant THREE

valentine's

Followers