Saturday, January 3, 2009

The End is Near

That's right my friends...tomorrow is my last day of winter break...so sad, i don't know why but I feel like I all ready graduated or something and that i don't have to go back. It has only been 3 weeks off, but it feels like forever. Monday is officially the beginning of my new major. I will be taking 4 anthropology classes rather than o.chem II, biochem, and physics II plus the lab...aaaahhh...refreshing cause that was what i would have been taking this quarter and by the time it was over i would probably be fully gray and partially balding and probably would have sustained minor tooth injury from grinding and clenching at night...horrible...I'm sure these anthro classes won't be a walk in the park, but anything is better then o.chem! I will be enjoying Anthropology of Aging, Advanced Principles in Human Evolution, Biological and Cultural Perspectives on Intelligence, and Humans as Cultural Animals....great times...I'm sure I will be singing a different tune in less than a week. Four more quarters to go!!

No comments:

valentine's

Followers