Thursday, January 8, 2009

To all my faithful new followers

I'm glad everyone seems to enjoy my posts. I enjoy writing them. I only wish I could figure out a way to respond to the comments (which I LOVE reading). If any other fellow bloggers know a way to do this without having to post a new blog entry in way of response please let me know because I want to respond to them! Please check back often for new postings! I plan to post at least once a week, possibly more if there are things worth blogging. P.S. anyone who thinks they may want to start a blog (Jaclyn....) please do so and send me the link or sign up as a follower so I can read it. I love following peeps blogs. Its always fun to see what goes on in friends and family's lives that are daily routine things that you most likely would not dive into conversation with them about! Keep reading! Until next time!

No comments:

valentine's

Followers