Tuesday, January 27, 2009
My Latest Assignment
All right as many of you may have all ready seen I created a book club, The Bookworms. I sent out emails to people I thought may be interested in partaking in the exciting activity, but if you did not receive one, but would like to join in the monthly selections please let me know and I'll hook you up. Basically I have wanted to have a book club for months and I finally organized it. You can see the current book selections, and I also have a back up choice when I feel the main choice that I will be reading may not be pleasing for most club members. I love all kinds of books so the selections will be all over the place. Book are a fantastic adventure and fun to share so I encourage all to try it out. We can even engage in discussion on the site about the book. You can create a discussion or add input to one that has all ready been started. This month I will be reading "Twilight," but that book is actually considered a young adult book and it about a vampire, so many adults may not find this at all amusing, so my alternate choice is one of the best books I have ever read so please feel free to choose that one instead if you would like! the more people that join and are actively engaging the more fun it will be! Feel free to make book suggestions as well if you saw something that looks interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey cara its hayley, I just had to tell you that I just spent a good forty five minutes reading your whole blog...so addicting. Congrats on your awesome new major!!
Post a Comment